Routine maintenance and servicing methods for truck cranes
Routine maintenance of truck cranes is the core of ensuring that they can work properly in the long term. Only with good routine maintenance of your truck crane can your truck crane work more safely and efficiently. Today, I bring you the routine maintenance methods of truck cranes.
For the maintenance methods of the truck crane, first of all, we should follow the product maintenance instructions provided by the truck crane manufacturer. Before operating the machine, we must read the instructions for the use and maintenance of the crane and follow the instructions. As the service life increases, the mileage increases and the working environment changes, the vehicle's fasteners will become loose and, due to wear and tear, the assembly gap between the individual parts will increase. If not replaced in time, it will affect the normal work and service life, and may even cause serious accidents. When the truck crane is in high-intensity and dangerous operation for a long time, it is more important to pay attention to the normal maintenance of the vehicle in order to avoid accidents.
1. Check whether the chassis extractor is working normally, whether the drive shaft fixing bolts are loose, whether the work is balanced and whether the hydraulic oil pump has strange noises and oil leakage.
2. The structural parts are the skeleton support of the truck crane. It is a very important inspection item to remove dust, clean and maintain its surface and show a beautiful and sturdy appearance. When wiping, you can observe the appearance of each part for deformation, wear and tear, as well as for cracked welds. If problems are found, they can be reported in time to minimise the dangerous accident factor; the connection of structural components depends on several key hinge points, whose lubrication is essential for the flexible operation of all structural components, preventing jamming and playing a vital role in the subsequent disassembly and assembly of the hinge points.
3. The telescopic boom is driven by cylinders or several sets of cables to achieve forward and backward movement of the boom. Check that the cables are loose and not under tension and adjust the preload.
4. The slewing gear, slewing gear reducer and slewing bearings are inspected and maintained, as well as the teeth between the slewing gear and slewing gear reducer also need to be inspected and cleaned of debris, and lubricated for routine maintenance.
5. The lifting reducer is the main component used by the crane to lift heavy loads. Check whether the motor balance valve and control oil pipe connection parts are loose and leaking oil. Observe the appearance of the reducer for oil stains to determine whether the internal seal of the shell is not working and whether it is not acting as a seal. At the same time, the lifting wire rope should also be checked on a daily basis. When the outer wire of the wire rope wear to 40% of its diameter, or the diameter of the wire rope relative to the nominal diameter reduction of 7% or greater, the wire rope should be scrapped; wire rope broken wire or broken strand should also be scrapped.
6. Hydraulic oil should be observed every day. It is like the blood of people's blood vessels. Hydraulic oil is the blood of construction machinery. Its quantity and amount as well as cleanliness are directly related to the reliability of the whole mechanical action. According to the important part of the command action, the causes and hazards of hydraulic fluid deterioration: the colour becomes white and emulsified, the hydraulic cylinder becomes weak.
7. The hydraulic cylinder is an important part to make the interconnected structural parts produce a certain range of motion. Check whether the cylinder piston rod surface is oiled and hardened; the valve lock mounting surface of the cylinder and the hard pipe connection; whether the guide sleeve position is oiled; if the cylinder stops working in the semi-mobile type, you can judge whether the cylinder is working properly by whether the cylinder automatically recovers or extends. In addition, you can use grease to protect the leaking part of the cylinder rod.
8. During the break-in period, pay attention to the working load of the truck crane. The working load during the trial run should not exceed 80% of the rated working load and arrange an appropriate working load for the truck crane to prevent the machine from overheating during long continuous operation.
9. Observe the instrument indication frequently. If abnormalities are found, stop the operation and troubleshoot in time. Before the cause of the fault is found and the fault is removed, the operation should be stopped.
10. After the end of the break-in period of the truck crane, the whole vehicle should be subject to mandatory maintenance, and the truck crane should be properly inspected and adjusted, while the oil should be replaced.