Big Sale!!! Hengwang Warehouse #Big Promotion# With Amazing Bottom FOB Price！
16Ton Truck Crane
Crane is a kind of machine widely used in ports, workshop, electrical and constructional site. The crane is a general name of hoisting machine. Frequently called crane is auto crane, crawler crane and tyre crane. Crane is used in hoisting equipment, emergency rescue, lifting, machinery, the rescue.
- Leading performance: the boom length in full extension is 32m, the performance leading in 5%. The grade ability is 40%, which make the machine have good road adaptability.
- The unique stretch and retract technique avoids the bend of the core pipe and cylinder and the break of the boom caused by misoperation, improving the safety of the operations.
- The innovative jib system adopts embedded block, plug-in boom head and octagon jib, which has excellent lifting performance and safe and reliable lifting work.
- Six unique technologies supply the quality assurance, and make the products keep a high value.
- The control system is optimized by 8 patents; lifting, rotation, and luffing are easy and reliable.
- The unique stretch and retract technique prevents the misoperation; the stretch and retract of the boom is safer and more reliable.
- The unique U boom and plug-in boom head make the load-carrying capacity more balanced, and lift more smoothly.
- The torque limiter adopts colorful LCD display, realizing the intelligence of the failure diagnosis. The precision is ahead of the industry.
- Eight patent techniques ensure the smooth, high efficiency and energy conservation of the lifting, rotation, and luffing systems.
- Adopt the new hydraulic motor with big torque starting point, making the secondary lifting safer.
- The humanity design makes the cab and control cab more spacious, and easy to operate.
- Six unique manufacturing technologies ensure the high quality.
|Max Rated Hoisting Weight||Double hook 12000Kg/10000kg|
|Max Hoisting Height||48m (6 meters 8 sections)|
|Engine Type||4105 supercharged engine|
|Braking System||Air break|